Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A great game I had to share

So one of my friends posted on their Facebook wall about this game that one of his friends is trying to get funding for on Kickstarter. The game is called Salem and takes place in 1692 during the Salem witch trials. It's meant to show what it was like back then and how fear can blind people. Being the history nerd that I am I had to check it out. I followed the link (CLICK HERE), watched the video and fell in love with the game. I suggest that everyone should go check it out. If you like it please help this game get funding. The goal is $30k by November 2nd 2012. There are even some upgrades to the game is it exceeds it's funding goal. Money will not be taken out of your account until November and then only if the goal is reached. Below I have posted a picture of what the "citizens" will look like. If I haven't lost you and you are interested please help get this funded.




Peace, Love and Happy Gaming,
Crazy Crafter Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment